Professional Insect Control Systems
The Fly Zone catches common nuisance or filth flies -
prevalent species including house flies, false stable flies, blow flies, blue and
green bottle flies, flesh flies, face flies and many others.
Inside the Fly Zone is a bait that flies find irresistible. This attractant is comprised of food ingredients and other food flavourings generally recognized as safe. The attractant dissolves and is activated, when water is added to the bag. Lured by the scent, flies enter the trap through the yellow top cap and drown in the water.
Unique features and benefits:
• The powder attractant is contained within the trap itself
• The attractant dissolves and activates when water is added to the bag
• The Fly Zone design eliminates touching the bait or the flies
• Fully disposable as non chemical waste
• Catches up to 10,000 flies or more
• No resistance built up possible
How does it work?
Once flies enter the trap, the flies cannot escape and drown in the water, which was added to the bag.
Were to use?
The Fly Zone is intended for outdoor use only. It will help control & diminish the fly population outside before it ever becomes a nuisance inside. We recommend hanging it around 5 meters away from any outdoor living spaces.
Recommended locations for the trap include:
• In a stable -
• Around horses, poultry, pigs, sheep and cows
• Near garbage bins
• Near a compost area and muck heap
• Near a campsite
When should the Fly Zone be used?
The Fly Zone can be used whenever hot, humid conditions or the presence of animals or garbage cause an outdoor fly problem. Typically this is from March to October.
Fly Zone, the disposable and effective outdoor fly-
The safe, non-
For Domestic and Agricultural • No more pesky flies